Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Getting Hit.

You know those days? You know? THOSE days? You wake up in the morning and the very moment you get off your knees you're being hit by the Adversary. Hard. Every little thing is being thrown in your face. EVERY. LITTLE. THING. Yes, I prayed to know of my weaknesses so I can fix them and be better but man oh man, I did not know everything was going to be so obvious. I know I shouldn't let this happen but I'm getting down on myself. Big time. I don't know how some people do it. They just get negative things thrown at them all day everyday yet they still pop back up with a smile on their face. Do I have admiration for those people? Yes. But tomorrow is a new day. It will be a good day. I can feel it. Feel it in my bones. Life is good. Of course there has to be something me feel better and tonight it's a song. Love it. Enjoy : )

No comments:

Post a Comment